Thursday, August 21, 2008

Over time I’ve collected bits of possible posts, mostly erotic, but for various reasons they’ve never made it into the blog. Usually I found something else to write about or was never in the mood to finish them. I’ve decided to complete some of them and post them as an off and on series. They’ll be divorced of context, time and place, and may be from past professional engagements or my sexual wanderings.

By last evening I’d had enough of fourteen-hour days and room service dinners. Things were going well at the show so I decided to take the evening off. I started with a bath and figured I’d just turn in early or watch a movie, but around nine-thirty I felt restless and went down to the bar.


I’d barely sat down when a couple of American guys were hitting on me. They were doing the guy tag team thing trying to figure out which one I’d latch on to, with an outside hope that I’d choose both of them. Both were married and neither sought to hide it by removing their wedding bands. One was a bit quieter and more reserved the other more forward and of the opinion I really didn’t need any personal space. But I was feeling flirty heading toward being slutty and didn’t care.

They bought me another drink and the forward one headed off the bath letting his friend guard their treasure. So I asked him if he had any kids, two and how long had he been married. With each question he withdrew a little more. I spared him by not asking if he regularly tried picking up women when he traveled. By the time his buddy returned he was ready to call it a night.

Drat, I ruined a potential threesome. See I have a theory that guys are better in pairs.

Mr. Aggressive was convinced I was a sure thing and frankly I was looking forward to it. Another round was ordered and as we neared the bottom of those glasses the question was posed. Time to be coy, I am a slut but I can’t be that obvious, so I responded indifferently and then the glasses were empty and the question was still on the table.

I excused myself for a trip to the ladies and that he expected. As I washed my hands I noticed an empty candy bar wrapper next to the sink. Empty calories, I thought. When I came out the cocky bastard was ready to go having paid the bill. I’m sorry, but it’s late, I have an early morning. I enjoyed the evening and thanks for the drinks All excuses and I beat it.

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home