Thursday, May 08, 2008

The grocer’s son has been…bagged. Sorry. He was nice and all, but I was getting bored and not much was clicking except the physical thing, and that doesn’t sustain a relationship. I broke it off before going to Greece as impulsively as I started the relationship, though I’ve been thinking about it for a few weeks.

It was a manic moment when I decided to seduce him, kind of like the dog that chases cars and finally catches one, I wasn’t sure what to do with him when he entered my life. So I went with the flow and for a few weeks it was pleasurable. He could be described as lacking maturity, but that would be unfair as he’s mature enough for his age and I expected more than he was capable of. In my relationships I grant and expect loyalty, not fidelity mind you, but respect plus, and he couldn't comprehend what that meant.

Following a movie we were walking in the drizzle and he suggested that we go to my apartment, ever the horn dog, so I stopped and turned to him and broke if off. As we stood under an awning, I explained why and strongly implied that he shouldn’t pursue me, which he ignored, but undertook appropriately and has since ceased. Then I turned and walked away.

Kim

4 Comments:

Anonymous VJ said...

Strange that. Never look too closely at that gift horse's mouth, right? Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

1:40 AM  
Anonymous VJ said...

On sillier news we've got the Beeb reporting on 'The Pretty Women of Paris', the book.

[http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/7394379.stm]

Worth it alone we imagine for the facts that a.) Few very pretty women appear for long in the bit and b.) the smirking & grimacing their reporter, Emma-Jane Kirby goes through when reporting these essential facts with the author. Good to see that common voyeurism is still alive and well known to German tourists everywhere! Remember now this is a 'special' 'In Depth' report too! Cheers, 'VJ'

6:54 AM  
Anonymous tsb said...

Hi Kim,

It's been a while since I've dropped by. So, sorry, but I've missed the backstory for this post.

Could you fill it in for me? A link perhaps?

cheers,
tsb

7:05 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Top of the page Search Blog use Grocer's Son for the search terms, something should pop up.

K

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home