Friday, May 30, 2008

Neither of us was being particularly seductive. It was after nine when I arrived at Chris’s apartment, she had been sketching some thoughts and put those aside when I arrived. Wine was poured and we talked for a couple of hours. The need to hear each other’s voice must have been great; lying in bed, back-to-back we started talking again; the sound of the other’s voice must have been an aphrodisiac. We cuddled, then kissed, with the slightest touch lighting the fire.

There are some things you really don’t forget, but the rediscovery is at once brand new and familiar. The smell and taste of her wetness, the pitch of her moans and the pace of her breathing as she reaches orgasm. Her long fine fingers, surprisingly strong, reaching inside me, one then another till I’d consumed her hand and then my returning the favor to her.

Other times, morning would dawn bittersweet, since we knew one or the other would soon leave, but that morning was different because Christine would be waiting for me when I returned to Paris and we would be together, if only for a few weeks till our lives continued apart.

Kim

Addendum: I just noticed, this was post 500 on Mercurial Girl.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gillette said...

Awww..that was lovely..and hot

8:38 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

Ditto. A short very hot summer ahead no doubt. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home