Saturday, June 14, 2008

Insomnia is hellish and tonight I gave in and got up rather than try and fight. I’ll take a nap in the afternoon and I’ll sleep like a baby. Chris is here and she got up to see if I’m ok, as I was having a crying jag. It’s nice to have someone around who is concerned. I’m under a lot of stress right now and I’m feeling the effects of it. I’ve been making some big decisions that has me taking on risk, it’s all sound and manageable, but I’m out of my comfort zone and till I expand that the stress will be there.

A while ago I grabbed this link from Chira di Notte, she finds interesting music.

Lana Jurcevic

I’m going to be off-line for a bit, maybe a couple of weeks.

Kim

2 Comments:

Anonymous VJ said...

Good Luck Kim in all your endeavors and adventures. I imagine this also answers the question of where Chris went too. The economy's not any prettier this side of the pond, but we're still making money. I tell people all the time we're just waiting for the apocalypse what with the credit crisis drilling down to hit & affect everything. It's just a matter of time before it catches up to us. In the meantime, we're making hay while the sun's still barely out. Cheers, 'VJ'

8:11 AM  
Blogger christopher said...

lovely voice, that girl...

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home