Wednesday, September 17, 2008


President Sarah Palin


How does that make you feel?


Actually all things Sarah makes a welcome distraction for me and gives me a chance to find interesting videos,





and of course my favorite Sarah web site.


But most of all, the thought of a Sarah presidency has given me the impetus to add a task to my desktop. It is something that I've considered fleetingly but not seriously, though that may change. The task? Determining the process and my eligibility to become a citizen of France.


Options are nice.


Kim

2 Comments:

Anonymous phantom man said...

Kim, our Sarah has been a boon for the comedians; the web is awash in comedy skits of her, and some of them are quite funny. It might be nice to have her around to laugh at for a while if it were not so serious (and if we could have her without also having McCain as President). I do worry that Obama may have blown his chance (and ours) by picking Biden rather than Hillary. If Obama loses, I believe it will be because of this error and not because of Palin or McCain. In any case, let us laugh at sweet Sarah; we may be laughing at her for the next four years.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

There's nothing 'sweet' about Sarah 'Barracuda', she's Dick Cheney in lipstick. and she'd dishonor the office that once held real men like Alben Barkley & Al Gore. Or even far worse... Cheers, 'VJ'

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home