Monday, March 02, 2009

Backstage at Ralph Lauren
Todd Heisler for the NYT

Last year I stepped back from day-to-day project management and supervising the on going assignments to focus on business development. I took an occasional project, but pretty much I let Mimi run the team. With the recession it makes sense to take projects that would require bringing on a contractor to execute and so I found myself with the choice between working at the fall ready-to-wear shows here, or heading to Geneva for the auto show. It was a no brainer really as I find the auto people more fun to be around.

Kim

3 Comments:

Anonymous VJ said...

The latest fashion kerfuffle over here relating to Michele Obama's official portrait. Good thing the historians now are over it:

[http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carl-sferrazza-anthony/michelle-obama-the-first_b_171246.html]

Cheers & Good Luck @ the Show! 'VJ'

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer auto show spokesmodels over runway models. Yum!

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Phantom Man said...

I had not thought of which of the people would be more fun to be around, but now that you mention it, I am not surprised that the people at the auto show more fun than the people at the fashion show. I would think the fashion people would be too intense to be fun, where the auto people would be guys having a good time with great machines. I'm wondering if the auto show in Geneva will have difficulty drawing crowds, as the auto shows in Las Vegas and Washington, DC did. The auto business is in deep depression, as we know. I hope you have a good time, Kim, and I wish you success. I imagine you as one of those hot, sexy models. :)

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home