Tuesday, March 24, 2009

“Yeah and then you had Corinne. Corinne… Oh Corinne, she used to wear 4 of ‘em. Two on her shoulders and two in her bra!”
Garance Doré is an illustrator and fashion photographer here who has a blog documenting street fashions in the manner of Bill Cunningham and the Satorialist. She is as suspicious of the return of shoulder pads as I. We also aren’t crazy about large bags, though I won’t carry one as I don’t want to end up like Kieslowski’s elderly woman.

Gillette, of Ex-Courtesan in Transition, has a second blog In Gillette's Kitchen, on cooking of course, check it out.

Both Garance Doré and Gillette's Kitchen will eventually make it to my sidebar.

Kim

3 Comments:

Blogger Gillette said...

AW...thanks for the link(s), Kim. Yer a sweetie.

Hope you're having wonderful times in Paris these days. You sound good.

xoxox

9:54 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

My pleasure Gillette. All things considered my life is fine.

K

10:03 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

Things you almost suspected existing but were too busy to ask:
[http://the-idea-shop.com/papers/prostitution.pdf] via the Huff Post. Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home