Monday, April 06, 2009

Café Kim opened Sunday and we had two very special guests, Michelle and Carla, or at least cardboard facsimiles. For 10€ you could have your picture taken with them and Wags could join you for no extra cost. All proceeds to charity.



Hannah comments on the height challenged Sarko (my success in companionship is owed to men under 183cm who preferred their dates in heels and to still be shorter) and Michelle's clothing. In the pictures of Carla that I’ve seen lately she she’s wearing flats. I’m not sure that this is a change since Sarko arrived on the scene or if like her choice to shun makeup it is a folksy juxtaposition to her glamorous image.

Spring has come to Paris and little bits of green are popping up and even a little color.

Kim is proving to be trainable and Wags is doing quite well. Our walks are no longer meandering paths at his whim, but marches with all sorts of right angle turns, stops and circles. Sometimes he’s annoyed with me but mostly he goes along and is happy to receive his treat.

Kim

3 Comments:

Anonymous Phantom Man said...

Hi Kim, I'm glad Spring has come to Paris. The cherry blossoms in Washington were glorious this year; I hope Spring is glorious in Paris, as well. Seeing Sarko and Carla reminds me of a time that I saw Mick Jagger and L'Wren at Heathrow. As in this photo, she towered over him, but he seemed at ease with her. As Henry Kissinger said, "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac," so perhaps Carla doesn't mind Sarko's lack of height. However, I have always wondered how a small man could satisfy a larger woman. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Christopher said...

Hi Kim! We're going to be visiting Paris soon! I'm so excited about coming to visit Paris in the Spring. It's in poems and songs and all :)

-=- christopher

2:55 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Christopher: Enjoy your time here it is beautiful. But bring a rain coat, a warm sweater and an umbrella. Spring rains you know.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home