Thursday, June 11, 2009

It was after nine Wednesday, when I arrived home with only Wags to greet me. There was a note from Christine, Wags had been fed and walked earlier (now he was at the door doing the go for a walk dance) and she was out with some friends from last summer. It pleases me that she has made some a acquaintances of her own, it is good for her and it might help me in my attempt to convince her to move here when schools over.

My day was spent in Lyon for meetings; I’d taken the early train and frankly I was exhausted, but my friend had his little needs that required accommodation. A quick walk to the corner and business completed we returned and I went straight to bed. I don’t know when Chris came home, as I didn’t feel her come to bed, but when I awoke in the morning on one side I could hear her breathing and on the other Wags’, I felt contented.

Kim

1 Comments:

Anonymous VJ said...

Utterly domestic sounding. OK, what's wrong with this picture? Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home