Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yesterday was my birthday and thank all of you who remembered. The florist arrived twice once with a bouquet from Dad and one from my grandparents. Christine woke me with a phone call before she went to bed and my alleged friends here purposely ignored the day as a tease.

Carole and Tomas and the kids stopped on their way home after their trip, Ireland this year. The kids are getting so big, Princess Agnes is going through the princess phase and TT is proving to be all boy and a squirmy one at that. Carole announced that she is again with child and due in late March. I couldn’t help but noticed that Tomas didn’t seem as happy about this as Carole. They also mentioned that Buster may go up for sale. Anne Marie, volunteered that I’d buy him, for my part I told them to let me know what they decide and that perhaps they may want to see if Dmitri would like Buster back.

Kim

3 Comments:

Anonymous jo said...

I hope your birthweek is a lovely one madame, unless of course you celebrate your birthmonth as some of my acquaintances do.

2:25 AM  
Anonymous VJ said...

OK Happy Belated Birthday then Kim! And yeah. Buster. AND Dmitri. And something about 'bad pennies' coming back to haunt you. 'Nuff said. Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

4:37 AM  
Blogger Gillette said...

Happy Birthday, Kim!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home