Wednesday, September 09, 2009

“Monte Carlo, this weekend?”

“I need to be in Frankfurt Sunday afternoon and I expect that you do also.”

“Not till Monday, I guess rank has its privileges.”

Wags stops mangling the rag toy to look at me and then attacks it again.

“Stop, stop. What was that? You want me to stay with you in your suite during the show?”

“No, I’d love to, but you know that I have a business to run while I’m there and that is my priority.”

“OK, but would this be a good idea…for you I mean? It will cause talk.”

“OK”

“One thing, do you want me to make my travel reservations or…”

“You’ll have your girl do them, that’s fine. Do you know which hotel and when you would like me to arrive?”

“Six, at the Fairmont. One more thing, will your girl make my arrangements from Monte Carlo to Frankfurt on Sunday?

“I’ll travel with you? But…”

“I understand, now you have a reason to go to Frankfurt early.” (laughing)

Putting the phone down I looked at Wags and patted my lap and he ran over and jumped into it. Giving him a hug and told him, “You’re going to the doggy hotel early my friend.”

Kim

3 Comments:

Blogger Pete from Cal said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:53 AM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

You're a tease with this post, Kim. From the conversation, I'm hoping it is Jacques. Have a good time and tell us about it afterward. Sorry, I've been lurking. :)

1:55 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Pete! It's nice to hear from you again. I hope you've been well. And yes lurking is allowed.

K

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home