Monday, November 23, 2009

The windows are floor to ceiling, a few stories above the pedestrian way, its dark and the lights of the city twinkle in the background. I can see the pedestrians, though not their faces so they can’t see mine and into the lit apartments across the way. I’m naked in heels leaning on the glass supporting myself with my arms, my legs slightly spread; he is behind me entering me from the back. Each thrust lifts me slightly pushing me toward the glass. The room is lit by the table lamps on low; I wonder how clearly observers can see us, a shadowy outline perhaps or a definable person. No one stops to watch but I don’t know if they are watching as they walk; the distance is too great, the lighting too dim. The thought that we’re being observed through telescopes and binoculars from the darkened apartments and balconies in view stirs my exhibitionist streak.

He pulls out of me and turns me so that I face him; he hooks his hand under my left leg and lifts it till the crook of his arm supports the hollow of my knee spreading my legs to receive him. He reenters me and now his face is pushed into the glass. My arms around his neck for support my right foot is nearly dangling; the friction of my back on the glass and his pelvis support me. Our breath is heavy, he grunts and I moan.

He wants me to suck him now so side down and sit on my heels, my back still against the glass. As I play with his cock with my tongue and lips he stands passively, his hands cupping my head, staring into the night. He takes control again and it is my turn to be passive, on my heels leaning against the glass. Off comes the condom and he begins stroking himself still looking into the night. I wait, face slightly lifted, my eyes now closed, I feel the first stream of semen across my forehead and into my hair forming a line across the bridge of my nose. Still stroking he holds the end of his penis against my cheek our eyes meet and we hold the glance. Slowly now the semen oozes onto my cheek, smiling he spreads it with his cock before it softens.

The show over, the curtain closes and I leave to clean myself, he calls out asking if I’d like something to drink, he’s having a martini; the same I say. When I return he hands me the drink and we retire to the bed. We’re not finished just a respite.

Kim

6 Comments:

Anonymous VJ said...

Lovely vignette Kim, sounds like quite the hot night. Cheers & Enjoy! 'VJ'

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I say that this was a lovely entry...

- AthenaNY

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to the lesbian debauchery? You tune into a channel to see a show and they're running something else. M

4:28 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

M, a couple of thoughts and a question.

Note the title of the blog.
Linear narratives not understood here.

So you're complaining? :)

K

3:56 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

No complaints here. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving over there Kim! We did our usual smoked turkey from our fav local BBQ place for an evening repast, then tomorrow it's over to the 4 Seasons for the buffet. Nothing can be finer. Hope yours is enjoyable too. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought that was your hip-hop handle. M

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home