Thursday, December 03, 2009

“How often did you sleep with him before he bought you this?” Grace was helping me sort through some clothes and for some reason believes sex was often the method of acquisition. She has a dirty mind or has been there. I returned to the bedroom taking a bite of an apple. She was holding a black Chanel cocktail dress to herself pivoting in the mirror. It was my last gift from Charles before I kicked him out of my life. “Once would have been too often with him, so it was expensive,” I replied. “But leave it out I’ll wear it Thursday.” “So you’re a wiser girl now,” she said winking, “if it would fit me I’d take it to spare you the memories.”

She inquired about my date how we met and what he’s like, girl stuff that was nice to be processing with my sister. The three of us speak frequently but it’s not like being able to sit on the edge of the bed and speak about our lives and my date for Andrea Chénier.

Kim

1 Comments:

Anonymous VJ said...

Me? I was just asking if I could have a dungeon in our new offices. You know for motivational purposes? No reply back yet. Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home