Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wags is waiting by the door. He is aware that I’ve packed his things, so he knows that we’re going somewhere. I guess in a dogs mind it is best to be near your stuff by the door rather than risk being left. Little does he realize that it will be his fate, along with that of Abelard and Heloise, is to be placed in their kennels and shut in a spare bedroom. Too many children, too much food and to much excitement.

Christmas Eve at Dad at Juliette’s, this year her siblings, their children and grandchildren are joining in addition to Juliette’s. Alas none of my siblings will make it this year and I’ll miss them, particularly Kenny, Catherine and the kids who I've not seen recently. I’m going to suggest, i.e. pressure, Kenny into bringing the family to Paris for Christmas next year. The kids are getting bigger and it will be an adventure for them.

Tomorrow my plans are to catch an early train and meet Anne Marie at her families and spend a few days skiing.

Thank you one and all for hearing my little confessions. Have a wonderful holiday and I’ll see you in the new year.

Merry Christmas

Kim

2 Comments:

Blogger Pete from Cal said...

Looks like it'll be very festive at your dad's. Merry Christmas Kim!!

8:22 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

Hope it was fun, just back from my Hols. Less fun, but certainly eventful. Cheers & Happy New Year's Kim! 'VJ'

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home