Monday, February 01, 2010

At the end of the year I felt pretty good about how Kim & Co had done in 2009, all things considered. So I when I met with my accountant I expected decent news, and received some. For 2009 we exceeded 2008’s plan and given everything that transpired since the summer of 2008 I feel pretty good. Q1/09 was horrible, but billings picked up in May and the new opportunities we pursued were successful. Now I feel I can get back to growing my business.


It dawned on me when I was with Christine that the problem wasn’t her fear of commitment or my promiscuity, but she simply didn’t love me enough to increase our commitment or didn’t believe that I was the person she wanted to spend her life with. I told her what I was thinking and she was quiet and then agreed.

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home