Monday, September 13, 2010

Early last week Milla contacted me, asking if she could stay with me and hang out if she came to Paris. Curious I said yes, as I had nothing planned for the weekend and this seemed like low risk adventure.

She arrived Friday evening and greeted me with a long, wet kiss and so it went from there. Needless to say it was a sexy and sex filled weekend. We did get out of bed long enough to hit the dance clubs and do some shopping, but I will remember this weekend for the sex. Sunday before leaving she insisted that I visit her in Budapest, and soon. That won’t work for me as September and October are two of the busiest months of the year at Kim & Co, with the fashion shows in Milan and Paris and this year the Paris auto show. She’d come to Milan or Paris then, if I wanted her to. “That would be fun,” I told her and in which ever city worked best for her.

After she left, I made a cup of tea and sat on the couch with Wags next to me, trying to sort out what was happening. After meeting her this spring, we’d exchanged a few messages but nothing out of the ordinary and nothing “hot”, this was a complete surprise. Milla has a big personality, her smile, the way she engages you, so her inviting herself to Paris wasn’t a surprise, but why now? If she was that attracted to me, why didn’t she pursue me in April or May? I know I am over analyzing things and should just go with it, but I can’t.

Comparing Irena and Milla is like pictures of a beach at high and low tide. Irena is very private, secretive even; it seems that at times I know nothing about her. She’s like a matryoshka doll, you peel away a layer and what you find is another façade. Milla, on the other hand is a, what you see is what you get type of person. But there’s a touch of hustler in her, as there is in me. Takes one to know one, I guess.

Kim

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to the comments? Were they offensive and that's why they were removed?

9:18 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Anon: What comments are you referring to? For this post, yours is the first.

K

12:33 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

Hot & intriguing as always. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Sex Tips Gal said...

Glad you had a good time with Mila ;) just take it one step at a time, sometimes people that you least expect it surprise you! Hope you get to see her again soon.

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home