Thursday, December 16, 2010

She’s known in Paris, a petite celebrity if you will. We’d met once at the shooting of a promotional video and I was surprised that she remembered me. But there we were in the sauna of my club, each trying to drive the cold from our bones. She flirted with me, which was a small surprise as I know she’s married or at least in a pacser (civil union) though I enjoyed the attention, as she’s quite pretty and very smart. Then she surprised me again by suggesting we get together.

We were to meet but as I was on my way, she called and asked if I could just come to her apartment and apologized for the inconvenience. She lives in the Auteuil neighborhood, in the 16th in a post war building. It seems that they combined two apartments and have an extravagant amount of space by Paris standards.

Yes, I was being seduced and soon we were naked on the sectional before the fire. As I was leaving she asked if I wanted to get together again, I simply smiled and she knew the answer.

On my way home I considered the much improved prospects of my love life, an earnest, if erratic artist boy, a somewhat boring but nice, salary man and now a lovely woman. I considered the husband for a moment and wondered if it were in her plans to include him? That might be fine as well.

Kim

1 Comments:

Anonymous VJ said...

Almost as busy as old times. Which means too much down time I imagine! Hope you're healing up better soon too. Cheers, 'VJ'

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home