Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Who is this? Guesses anyone?



It's still cold here, but this week is going much better than the last couple, so I'm deferring any thoughts of chucking it all. Best of all the swelling has gone down, so the sling is history, though I can't full extend my arm, nor bend it and if I bump it; the pain so I still have the protector. The doctor said it will be March before I can ski, which is crummy, but he doesn't see any reason I can't surf in a few weeks.

This year I'm looking forward to Christmas. My brother and his family are coming and he asked if I could cook a turkey. Of course, of my sibs, he's the only one who has not had my interpretation of Mom's Thanksgiving dinner.

Kim

5 Comments:

Anonymous amoooly said...

Familiarity with you I am very happy. sorry if most of these can not write English

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

Eas. That's Marilyn Monroe, prior to when she was Marilyn.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

water doesn't hurt as bad as snow when you fall on it, it's true :-)

(broke my wrist 2 years ago and recovery was a BITCH)

hope it heals superfast
xoxo ebk

10:46 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

We have a winner!

Marilyn at age 16 I believe.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

Too bad there wasn't a prize being offered....

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home