Thursday, February 10, 2011

Last evening, Andre and I, joined Denise and her lover for dinner at one of Paris’ sex clubs and stayed for the evening. D and her friend wander off for their excitement and I properly inducted A to the club as this was his first experience.

He joked about choosing someone for me to have sex with and I dared him to. That discomforted him, but then settled on an attractive woman, perhaps a little older than me. I caught her attention, told her of A’s selection. She smiled and was willing and off we went to one of the corners with our entourage in tow. One thing I’ve noticed about A is that he’s a bit possessive of me, though I would like a softer description than possessive, so I took that his selection of a woman for my partner, was less threatening to him.

After I suggested that turn about was fair play and that I should choose someone for him, cockily* he went along with that. After carefully reviewing the assembled, I selected a delectable specimen, a fellow near our age. A turned numerous colors, none of which were normal.

*pun intended.

Kim

2 Comments:

Anonymous Josh said...

Did he end up doing the deed?

12:49 AM  
Anonymous David said...

Kim-

Have you ever been double penetrated by two guys at these sex clubs? What about in your personal or professional life:)

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home