Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Delusional

"They are not against us. No-one is against us. Against us for what? Because I'm not a president. They love me. All my people are with me, they love me all. They will die to protect me, my people."
Muammar Gaddafi


"I'm tired of pretending like I'm not special," Sheen told NBC. "I'm tired of pretending like I'm not bitching a total freaking rock star from Mars. And people can't figure me out. They can't process me. I don't expect them to. You can't process me with a normal brain."
Charley Sheen
It should be noted that Sheen's attitude is not uncommon among celebrities, but that he'd say it openly is proof that he is no longer living in the norm.

During my time as a companion, I avoided celebrities and particularly athletes as much as possible, one actually told me that I should be paying him for sex and I sensed others had the same attitude. Funny thing was that guy was horrible in bed.

K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home