Wednesday, March 02, 2011


This season I couldn't go to Milan for the shows, no business reason and too much to do otherwise, but this picture from the Satorialist sums up what I love about Milan


It seems that models in shapes found among women who are not starvlings are finding their way to the runway. The contretemps of last year about body mass and the health of models is having a positive effect. From the Botega Veneta collection photo by the Satorialist

Reviewing the Milan show photos, I'm thinking that my fall wardrobe might have an Italian accent. Prada, photo by Garance Doré

Tomorrow the auto show opens to the public, who should be pleased as there are an number of striking cars, both soon to be produced and prototypes. The mood here among the industry people is one of excitement, that they are moving forward to better days. A marked improvement over last years gallows humor and the depression of two years ago. It has been a fun couple of days. As usual I'll stay through the public opening tomorrow and move on. I had a couple of good meetings and there will be some business coming our way, which always makes me happy.

Kim




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home