Tuesday, April 19, 2011

There’s a packed bag by my door and Wags’ has been exiled to Dad’s, where he’s terrorizing the pugs and joining them as the most walked dogs in Paris.

It’s an odd time; I’m gone almost as much as I’m home. It started with the trip to Brussels, from which I flew to NY for a day of meetings and then a few days of personal business before returning to NY for another set of meetings. A stop in Boston to see Leah and David’s new house and back to Paris on Wednesday, but not for long; Anne Marie had retrieved Buster and parked in front of my office Friday afternoon and we headed for the beach.


Today I’m headed for Lyon and Thursday Marseilles. Next week it is Berlin and Munich and after that I’m not sure I need to look at my itinerary.

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home