Thursday, May 19, 2011

Andre’s toothbrush hangs next to mine, I’ve emptied a drawer so he can store some clothes and his motorcycle tucks behind Waldo in my garage stall. He hasn’t moved in, thankfully, but he spends some many nights. I’ll confess that I miss him when he’s not next to me and the impromptu middle of the night sex is , but he’s difficult to have a round. He’s sort of…
Admittedly I’m a cleannik, at times obsessively so. He’s not and little messes seem to appear wherever he goes. He doesn’t see the piles that he creates as piles, but some type of filing system. He puts stuff out so he can find it. That drawer, he wouldn’t use it at first preferring to drop stuff in a corner. Of course Wags thought he had a new bed and that convinced Andre to use the drawer.

And then there is the shouting at the TV…

Kim

1 Comments:

Anonymous VJ said...

Gee it sounds oh so familiar somehow. Here's hoping that whatever it is continues if it's pleasant & comfortable enough. Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home