Saturday, November 26, 2011

Another Paris Thanksgiving in the books. Grace and family arrived early in the week. Grace met with me and Mimi about business, Robert met with a few Paris banksters so only Robby’s airfare won’t be a tax deduction. Grace announced she’s pregnant, which I knew. As happy as I am for them I do fret that she will be distracted as Kim & Co negotiates the next year or so.

Sunday I leave for Istanbul for meetings Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday I travel to Doha and if things come together I’ll add a couple of meetings in Dubai the following week. I won’t be traveling alone, but with an employee who is responsible for developing accounts and contacts in the Middle East. He’s a stitch, a Frenchman of Turkish decent, a devout Muslim who is openly gay, he jokes that his great fear in life is that his family and friends will discover he works for a woman.

It is going to be an interesting week.

Kim

1 Comments:

Anonymous VJ said...

Sad but true, and he's right of course! Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home