Sunday, July 15, 2012

This week I was in NY and left to visit my grandparents at my uncle’s summer place in the Georgia, Sea Islands. Last year they decided to sell their own beach house when my uncle offered to build them an apartment at his place. The last time I saw my aunt and uncle was at mom’s memorial service, so it was good to see them.

My grandparents still go at their frantic pace, but not for as long. Granddad has cut back to 9 holes of golf 3 days a week rather than 18 and Gramma’s garden is much smaller. We talked about their coming to Paris and they want to realizing that it may not be too long before such a trip could be too arduous for them, perhaps in the fall.

Tomorrow I’m having one of those, you can’t get there from here travel days as I’m heading to Madrid. Business calls.

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home