Thursday, August 23, 2012

"Have you had sex in the past 3 months? We need to hear the details:)"

Let's see. In the last 3 months I've been to 14 cities on 3 continents. I've slept in my own bed fewer than 20 nights. The last month has been spent in NYC where I tried to maintain a work schedule that allowed me to conduct business in Europe and the Middle East, so I logged on each morning around 2:30 AM. About 5:30 or 6, I leave the hotel where I stay for our office that is across the street. Several employees noting my hours have begun showing up at the office earlier than in the past and that has resulted in a casual bull session over coffee and bagels. I've put on three pounds. I finished my day around 3 PM and usually went back to the hotel worked a bit longer and then went to bed. Occasionally I'd meet a friend for drinks.
Fortunately I've been able to escape to the Hamptons on the weekends as Grace and Robert have rented there for July and August and where Grace has been staying with the kids. 
Finally returning to Paris I'm trying to become reacquainted with my life. In late June Mimi hired a new employee. She had been working for us a couple of weeks when I came into the office, noticing me as I arrived, she greeted me and inquired how she could be of assistance.
Sex? Hmmm, wait, wait. There was that pretty woman from Astoria, who is a chum of my friend Karen. I don't remember the details, but I'm sure we had a good time.
Kim

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm much more concerned about the dog. Who has the dog? - M

4:14 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Wags is well cared for by my Father and Juliette and is romping daily with pugs.

Now the 5 of them are at the farm in Normandy where Wags is entertaining himself by digging holes and flushing rabbits and other small animals. Once you take a beagle, terrier, poodle out of the city he reverts to his feral nature as a hunting dog.

I'll go pick him up over the weekend.

K

4:32 PM  
Blogger An said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woof. (tail wag) - M

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home