Sunday, January 27, 2013

Since Kim & Co. celebrated achieving our organizational goals several weeks ago, I've gone on cruise control, mostly I believe  this is a reaction to how hard I've worked over the last few years and that I'm at a point where I need to recover. Our immediate challenges are operational and Mimi and Grace assumed those responsibilities a while ago, leaving me to focus on business development. Operationally all is going well, so there is no need for met to muck things up by interfering, but I am at loose ends. I'm slipping out early and going in late, add to that the long weekends. In March I'm leaving on an extended trip, a vacation, that will have me out of pocket for about six weeks.

Kim

1 Comments:

Anonymous VJ said...

Avec?? Cheers, 'VJ'

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home