Monday, January 28, 2013
- Name: Kim
- Location: Paris, France
An American ex pat making a home and creating her life in Paris
- Doctors Without Borders
- Human Rights Watch
- International Justice Mission
- Population Services Internat'l
- Make Poverty History
- MSF-Campaign for Access to Essential Medicines
- Journalists for Human Rights
- Kids with Cameras
- Genocide Intervention Fund
- Fondation AbbÃ© Pierre
- Croix-Rouge FranÃ§aise
I have spent enough of my life being afraid of things. I was shy and scared-and now I'm over it.
Of Interest and Worthy of Consideration
Style and Sustenance
- In Gillette's Kitchen
- Amuse Bouche
- Meg Zimbeck
- The Sartorialist
- Garance Doré
- Face Hunter
- SE Adventure Women
- VW Vagabonds.com
- Adventure Divas
- World Heritage Site
- Horizons Unlimited
- Carla King
- Awaken to Africa...
- Out of Africa
- The Ultimate Globe Ride
- Notes from The Road
Journeys & Travelers
- Since Kim & Co. celebrated achieving our organizat...
- Last week I saw this somewhat over wrought, the wo...
- Our plan was to go skating at the Hôtel de Ville, ...
- Even if we are having the coldest days of winter, ...
- The weekend was spent in NY, Brooklyn more specifi...
- The desk clerk at the hotel where I stay in NY is ...
- Great fun surfing today. This is an amazing pictu...
- The window seat, mostly affords a view of the harb...
- There have a string of visitors to the western ret...