Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It has been a while since I've attended a formal event so when the invitation was proffered, I accepted. My date was someone who, while very nice, is not someone that I'm particularly attracted to and if the invitation had been for dinner or the theater, I would have found an excuse.

But a soirée!! To wear something wildly impractical, to be a complete girl for an evening. I was in. I had a very nice time and my companion was more enjoyable that I would have imagined. But I hope he doesn't think that we can be an item.

Kim

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you have sex with him?

4:46 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

The real question is whether or not he's got similarly situated friends you might try on. Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home