Monday, June 17, 2013

Wednesday evening, I met Anne Marie and Hannah at Buster's storage spot and we drove to my house in the village. Maureen, a fellow surfer met us there and early Thursday morning we headed for Biarritz for Wheels and Waves a motorcycle meets surfer weekend. For us it was mostly an excuse to get out of Paris and party. Thursday afternoon and Friday we surfed, Saturday we took in Biarritz and partied each night.

Knowing that Andre would be there, I planned to look him up. It wasn't hard as he was at the first location that I checked. He has a newish girlfriend who was doing her best mama bear imitation. I ignored her and likely left Andre in hot water with her. For good and bad, he hasn't changed, he's a sweet heart but it didn't work. Too bad.

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home