Tuesday, October 22, 2013

This trip is driven by two clients, one company that is exploring the expansion of their business to Asia and Oceania, and the second that is ready to roll out a multi country expansion and we're here making sure that the preparations are in place. Additionally I'm trying to develop new partnerships and strengthen our existing.

In planning this trip I began thinking about people that I might know and thought of a woman with whom I communicated with in a chat room when in college. I had a three email addresses for Terry and sent an inquiry off to all of them. Two bounced back immediately as bad and a few days later I received a reply from her. She'd forgotten me but dug back in her memory and remembered. Coincidently she is living outside Sydney.

We got together Saturday and she served as my tour guide. We had a great time, thanks Terry.

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home