Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The gentleman from the other night wants to see me again, I told him that I was unavailable. Last week was a mistake, I was impulsive. 

Since my return I've been seeing Melissa, she is my date from September. She kept in touch while I traveled and we've gone out a few times since my return and joined me at AM's wedding. She is coming down to the village house after Christmas and staying over to New Years.  We're seeing how it goes.

Anne Marie has pointed out that since I've know her, my most successful relationships have started slow, with a fair amount of doubt. Alas they both failed, but maybe not this time.

Kim

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thinking good thoughts for it all.. and wishing you a very merry christmas and happy new year :)
xoxo eb

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home