Saturday, June 07, 2014
- Name: Kim
- Location: Paris, France
An American ex pat making a home and creating her life in Paris
- Doctors Without Borders
- Human Rights Watch
- International Justice Mission
- Population Services Internat'l
- Make Poverty History
- MSF-Campaign for Access to Essential Medicines
- Journalists for Human Rights
- Kids with Cameras
- Genocide Intervention Fund
- Fondation AbbÃ© Pierre
- Croix-Rouge FranÃ§aise
I have spent enough of my life being afraid of things. I was shy and scared-and now I'm over it.
Of Interest and Worthy of Consideration
Style and Sustenance
- In Gillette's Kitchen
- Amuse Bouche
- The Sartorialist
- Garance Doré
- SE Adventure Women
- VW Vagabonds.com
- Adventure Divas
- World Heritage Site
- Horizons Unlimited
- Carla King
- Awaken to Africa...
- Out of Africa
- The Ultimate Globe Ride
- Notes from The Road
Journeys & Travelers
- From across the room, I motioned with my eyes and ...
- Friday afternoon, I took one last look around my o...
- Lately, I've been on an acquisition spree. For tho...
- The Cannes Film Festival opened yesterday. There i...
- I was 15 when I first read "The Story of O," a pur...
- The Hemingway Bar at the Ritz is an intimate space...
- My bedroom at the village house receives morning l...
- Thursday I came out to the village to spend a week...
- How does a guy land a girl like you? - Alan Orange...
- ROAD TRIP! Buster is heading north again, to Nord...