Tuesday, January 20, 2015





To: Client Distribution List

From: Kim

Subject: I'm Back
______________________________________

Quietly and only for while. 

I'm looking forward to being reacquainted with old friends and meet new friends. I will not be touring and will be available only in Paris or to join you for special occasions. 

There is a pied à terre available for us for quiet and privacy. It is located in the 5th arrondissement, near the Square Rene Viviani and convenient to a number of restaurants, as well as the romantic banks of the Seine.

My website is back with new pictures and soon a video, for the time being use this email address for access, a password is not necessary. In addition, you will find updated contact information including social media.

I hope to hear from you.

Hugs,

Kim

The cursor hovered over the send button, I closed my eyes and asked myself if I was sure, and then clicked. When I looked at the screen again the message was gone.
 
In a few minutes and email arrived, "This is great news! When are you coming to NY??" I smiled, he's a sweetheart, but he reads only what he wants. "No plans to come to NY," I replied, "when will you be in London?" "Next month, I'll be in touch," was his reply.

A little later there was a Tweet from another with one word "Davos?"  "Of course" was my reply, "What night would your prefer?" "All of them," came his. "That's wonderful, where are you staying and when do you want me to arrive? Oh and will that be wire, credit card or Bitcoin?"

Kim

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Interesting!

Jean

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home