Monday, February 23, 2015

Following my announcement a month ago, I quickly received the inquiry about NY and the invitation to Davos and then it was quiet. The silence was disconcerting, but I kept telling myself that the inquiries would come and they have. With the first being the last person that I expected to hear from, Jacques. In fact it had been my intention not to send him the announcement, but I didn't notice that he had two entries in my distribution list.

It has been a long time since I've seen him, with our last contact being his abrupt resignation letter from the board of advisers of Kim & Co. I understand that he was reacting to the pressure that he was receiving from his wife, but it angered me that given our history, he couldn't pick up the phone and call to tell me the reason for his action.

So I was surprised to receive a voice message asking to see me at the apartment on a Tuesday afternoon and asking that I not call to confirm but to look for an email from a new address. I considered denying his request, but didn't and when I received his email, I confirmed.

He arrived precisely at 13:00 as scheduled. Looking at him via the door, video feed, I could see he was fidgeting, which wasn't Jacques like. When he entered the apartment he placed an envelope on the side table and looked around, commenting that it was a nice place. I offered something to drink and we accepted water. We chit-chatted for a few minutes, but frankly it was strained and I was regretting setting the date. Abruptly he asked about the toilet and shower and I directed him there, relieved that we would quickly get to sex.

While he showered, I went to the bedroom to remove my dress and wait for him sitting on the end of the bed. He entered the room wrapped in a towel that he let fall. I sucked him hard and put a condom on him. Motioning to the lubricants on the bedside table I crawled to the center of the bed. Jacques likes anal and knowing that his recovery time precluded multiple shots on goal...

After we lay intertwined with the other not speaking. His eyes were closed but he wasn't sleeping and I acknowledged to myself how diminished we both were. After a bit he got up saying it was time to go and left the room to find his clothes. I put a wrap on and waited for him in the living room where we exchanged parting pleasantries and I expected him simply to leave, but he surprised me by asking if he could see me in two weeks at the same time, I told him I would.

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home