Monday, February 02, 2015

the-nylon-swish:nitratediva:Dear Superbowl: riding on a lion is like SO 1936. Evelyn Venable in an old newsreel.

Yeah but check the welt…

Started to watch the superbowl, as my sister is a big Patriots fan. But with a 12:30AM start time in Paris, I fell asleep before the end of the first quarter. I did tivo it for the half time show and eeish, Katy Perry, that was awful.
the-nylon-swish:
nitratediva:
Dear Superbowl: riding on a lion is like SO 1936. Evelyn Venable in an old newsreel.
Yeah but check the welt…
Started to watch the superbowl, as Leah is a big Patriots fan and insisted that I watch it. But with a 12:30AM start time in Paris, I fell asleep before the end of the first quarter. I did tivo it for the half time show and eeish, Katy Perry, that was awful.

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home