Monday, March 23, 2015

"Frederick tells me that you are a courtesan?" Frederick is the artist for whom I have been sitting for about 18 months, my questioner is a friend and patron. "Frederick is such a romantic, you would think he was a Victorian," was my reply. He made a wry comment at our friend's expense and we both laughed.

Carl is a German who has known Frederick for years and has purchased many of his serious works. Serious as opposed to Frederick's commercial output that is aimed at tourists. After a bit I returned to his question, "If I were a courtesan, would you be interested in seeing me? He smiled and said, "of course." I leaned toward him, so to whisper in his ear, giving him the name of my website and that he could contact me from there. Kissing him lightly on the lips I said, "I look forward to seeing you."

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home