Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Last week I had lunch with Francis. I'd run into him in late September and we chatted a bit. He contacted me a few days later about having lunch and I put him off till after my trip. Between courses he told me that he had a proposition. "Really," I replied coyly, while I rubbed my foot against his calf. Blushing, he said, "Not that type of proposition, a business proposition." "Francis, its all business to me." The redness deepened, then he began regaining his composure and responded, "Business that is seldom conducted lying down." We both laughed.

He went on to describe his idea, which is intriguing and I told him that I would think about it. It dovetails with something that I've been dabbling with but have not found sufficient funds to make it work. Involving Francis would take care of that problem.

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home