Monday, October 10, 2016

Friday, I was in London for meetings when word broke of the collapse of the pound. Later I had a drink with a frenimy, Jonathan who is a banker in a Brit. Earlier in the week he'd been asking me why I'd sold my UK investments and when I'd start investing there again. Alas, Jonathan was like many Brits who believed that the UK could leave the EU on favorable terms. By Friday evening the events of the past week had burst that delusion and he was despondent. 

"I don't know if this will cheer you up," I said to him, "but you asked me the other day when I'd begin investing in the UK and I told you I would when I could see the bottom. Well it is still a bit murky but there is something that resembles a bottom.

Come on Theresa, invoke Article 50 and lets get on with this.

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home