Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Not long after we started the real estate company, the opportunity to purchase the building that I live in occurred. After running it as rental property for couple of years, we decided to establish a coop and sell the units. While not every tenant bought, several did and we were granted options on adjoining units that remained unsold.

The unit below me became available late last winter and I bought it. Over the summer both units were gutted and a single duplex apartment was created. Now I have closets! And can walk around my bed without moving a chair! 

I love it and will never move.

Kim

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to you niece who liked girls. Is she a lesbian?

4:06 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

In college and like every kid her age learning who she is.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home