Tuesday, February 28, 2017


Marjorie messaged me that someone anonymously Tweeted her this video with the note "This is what it is like to date Kim." I freaked and began rifling through the memories of my ex's wondering who would do that. I have a couple of suspects, but even they don't make much sense.

My response to Marjorie, was pretty defensive. I admitted that I can be difficult and high maintenance, but I already told her that. That I am crazy and have the papers to prove it. But I've never smashed someones car (or stuff), cut up their clothes, though I admitted to cutting up pictures with scissors. She's pretty grounded so nothing much bothers her, she let me go on for a while before finally interjecting. "Well if you're like the video, life will be exciting."

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home