Saturday, March 11, 2017
- Name: Kim
- Location: Paris, France
An American ex pat making a home and creating her life in Paris
- Doctors Without Borders
- Human Rights Watch
- International Justice Mission
- Population Services Internat'l
- Make Poverty History
- MSF-Campaign for Access to Essential Medicines
- Journalists for Human Rights
- Kids with Cameras
- Genocide Intervention Fund
- Fondation AbbÃ© Pierre
- Croix-Rouge FranÃ§aise
I have spent enough of my life being afraid of things. I was shy and scared-and now I'm over it.
Of Interest and Worthy of Consideration
Style and Sustenance
- In Gillette's Kitchen
- Amuse Bouche
- The Sartorialist
- Garance Doré
- SE Adventure Women
- VW Vagabonds.com
- Adventure Divas
- World Heritage Site
- Horizons Unlimited
- Carla King
- Awaken to Africa...
- Out of Africa
- The Ultimate Globe Ride
- Notes from The Road
Journeys & Travelers
- With neither guilt or shame the slut will welcome ...
- A wolf is scratching at my door. Oh, he is such a ...
- Marjorie messaged me that someone anonymously Twe...
- It has been an eventful week. Anne Marie and Hann...
- There is a spectra rising in the western world, ...
- Not long after we started the real estate company,...
- Marjorie sat and watched as I stirred the apple sa...
- Thank you all! May your Christmas be satisfying an...
- The last couple of weeks had me traveling in the U...